Saturn in Aries | Vicious Saturn
Placement from the Mulatrikona: 3H
State: Debility/ Inimical sign
Mood: Vicious Saturn
- A Graha is highly inimical to the sign located in Upachaya and 7H from its Mulatrikona
- Aries represent the head of the Kalapurusha where the naisargika 5L Sun gets exalted, indicating that this is the seat of intellect.
- Jupiter is the karaka for intellect, Sun is for knowledge, Moon is for state of mind and Mars is for rationality. Saturn being inimical to these Grahas rule ignorance, darkness and Tamas (dark energies) Debility of Saturn indicate even more dark energy (debility = darkness, devoid of rays. Exaltation = brightness, full of bright rays vide BPHS, Saravali chapter on planetary rays).
- Weak Saturn indicate dirt while strong Saturn indicate high philosophy especially when under influence of Jupiter.
- The influence of debilitating Saturn make the native Idiotic and Insincere. Saturn gives sincerity, hard work and discipline when well placed. Else, it can gives the reverse results making the native indolent, dishonest and insincere.
- Weakness of Saturn cause lack of purpose in life because it is the naisargika 10L of Karma. This it gives a wandering disposition.
- Aries is the naisargika Lagna and disposition of Graha in Aries behave as they are placed in the Lagna. Malefic and weak Graha placed in Aries can give lack of energy, enthusiasm, irritated disposition while strong and benefic Grahas in Aries gives a sunny disposition. Debility of the naisargika 10L of action in the Lagna indicating nature indicate the native will be peevish, resentful, cruel, vicious, quarrelsome, gloomy and mischievous.
- Weakness of the natural Lagna makes the person devoid of honesty and truthfulness. He becomes boastful, fraud, cheat and pervert. He is also liable to misunderstand others.
- From Aries, Saturn aspects Gemini, Libra and Capricorn. Saturn is friendly towards the mentioned signs, hence will give good results.
- Saturn is highly damaging when placed in the Lagna being the 10L debilitated, since it causes weakness to two Kendras. Its Neechabhanga can bestow grand Rajayoga as then Saturn will strengthen the 10H. 10L in the Lagna also cause Siddha yoga, setting the stage for grand achievement.
- Saturn in 2H for Pi Lg being the 11L brings gain to the treasury indicating increase of wealth with time. However, the debility of 11L is an issue which can be remedied when Ju conjoins being the Dhana karaka or Mars conjoin it being the sign lord or Sa attain Neechabhanga otherwise.
- Saturn in 3H in Ar makes the native extremely courageous and gives a wandering disposition being 12L in 3H. It is however detrimental to siblings.
- Saturn in Ar in 4H is not conducive and cause exile as the native is forced to leave own hand, suffer sickness in childhood, health troubles to mother etc.
- Saturn in Ar in 5H in debility being the 2L and 3L is conducive for childbirth, there could be delay or denial or even loss of child. Being 2L in 5H can be Dhana yoga, however, for that there should be Neechabhanga or association of Jupiter the LL and dhanakaraka.
- So, we see that debility of Saturn in various bhava indicate trouble to the bhava on account of matters governed by Saturn- through its natural and functional significations. The functional signification (bhava ownership) are also important, for instance if 2L is in 5H, the native may lose wealth (2L) due to bad planning (5H) or speculation (5H). This however can be reversed by Neechabhanga yoga which can indicate increase of wealth by using stored wealth in speculations, big projects etc.
- The other aspect one need to understand is that the sign result of Saturn can affect various bhavas in which they occur. For instance if Aries falls in Lagna, the native is affected, when Aries falls in 7H, spouse is affected etc.
Om Tat Sat